Hello, my name is Fiona Nazareth. I'm a young student and this is my blog .


Wednesday, 12 July 2017

The Bold Type - Go Bold Or Go Home


Name: THE BOLD TYPE




Description:


"The Bold Type" is inspired by the life of "Cosmopolitan" editor in chief, Joanna Coles. The show is a glimpse into the outrageous lives and loves of those responsible for a global women's magazine. Their struggles are about finding your identity, managing friendships and getting your heart broken, all while wearing the perfect jeans to flatter any body type. -IMB


Genre: Drama


Network: FreeForm


Cast: 




 Katie Stevens
  JANE





 Aisha Dee
  KAT





 Meghann Fahy
  SUTTON





 Melora Hardin
  JACQUELINE










 Sam Page
  RICHARD











 Matt Ward
  ALEX









Review:

I had started to watch this TV Show a few days later and I am obsessed with the Tv show so much that I watched it twice. As you know the show is about 3 women working in Scarlet Magazine. The Show is about Fashion and Feminism.

The show speaks about fashion, woman, beauty, world, feminism, politics etc. The show is inspired by the Editor- In- Chief of "Cosmopolitan" "Joanna Coles".

The show still far is very inspiring and motivation. The show speaks about the daily problems face by female. The show is more motivational base. The soundtrack of the show is very motivational especially Spirits by The Strumbellas. Which is your favorite soundtrack from The Bold Type? (Comment below). The show also features the new kpop song Whistle by Black Pink.

The charm of The Bold Type is in the way it illustrates the role that these magazines play in the modern woman's life, for better or worse.

I am a big fan of this show. I would surely recommend you to watch it. The show is best for Girls Night Out. 


RATE: 9 out of 10

Share if you watch you watch this show 




Feel free to share your thoughts below.


Follow me on:


Show comments
Hide comments

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

    ReplyDelete