Hello, my name is Fiona Nazareth. I'm a young student and this is my blog .


Friday, 7 July 2017

Seer Secrets Bergamot and Raw Sandal Energizing Yogurt Enzyme Body Cleanser - Product Review


Hi Guys,

Hope you had a great week. I am back with an amazing product review. Today's review is about Seer Secrets Bergamot and Raw Sandal Energizing Yogurt Enzyme Body Cleanser. This cleanser was given to me by my sister a few days back and she insists me to use it and I was so impressed by the results so I thought about doing the review.

Product Name:

Seer Secrets Bergamot and Raw Sandal Energizing Yogurt Enzyme Body Cleanser


Seer Secrets Bergamot and Raw Sandal Energizing Yogurt Enzyme Body Cleanser - Product Review


Description and Ingredients:


Coconut Derivative Base, Aqua, Sandalwood Essential, Oil, Bergamot Essential Oil, Amla & Reetha Extracts, Yogurt Extract, Lactic Acid.

Seer Secrets Bergamot and Raw Sandal Energizing Yogurt Enzyme Body Cleanser - Product Review

Seer Secrets Bergamot and Raw Sandal Energizing Yogurt Enzyme Body Cleanser - Product Review


Review:


The bottle had come in a nicely packed cardboard box. The bottle is very well designed and all the ingredients and package/bottle details are clearly mentioned in the bottle. 


As I mentioned before the product was recommended to me by my sister, so I started using the product from a few days later. 


The Seer Secrets Bergamot and Raw Sandal Energizing Yogurt Enzyme Body Cleanser has an amazing fragrance and the bathroom smells like a tropical paradise everytime I use this. It smell was very pleasing. The body cleanser liquid is thick and a drop is enough to give you enough lather to clean your whole body. The Bergamot and Raw Sandal Energizing Yogurt Enzyme Body Cleanser is best in fighting skin infections makes it shiny.


Seer Secrets Bergamot and Raw Sandal Energizing Yogurt Enzyme Body Cleanser - Product Review



The Seer Secrets Body Cleanser comes in 6 different fragrances with their own benefits. 


I have been using this product for about few days and my skin has become moisturized and fresh. Seer Secrets Bergamot and Raw Sandal Energizing Yogurt Enzyme Body Cleanser sure gives the shower a spa look and I am really impressed by the way it works.


The drawback is it has to be used before 3 months of opening.


The product is worth the price.

MADE IN INDIA

BUY NOW 

Price: Rs 594/-










Feel free to share your thoughts below.


Follow me on:


Show comments
Hide comments

1 comment:

  1. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete